First Steps: Getting Started with CoopValues
2. Complete your profile. Edit your profile and add relevant information to it. Add a photo and help colleagues recognize you the next time you’re at a conference together. Enter professional interests (separate them with commas to make them searchable hyperlinks), link to your Web site and Twitter profile, and add other information about yourself.
3. Join a group. You might already be a member of some official coopvalues.com groups (corresponding to your forum memberships), but you can search for and join other groups that share your academic and advocacy interests.
4. Start a group. If you have a special project or problem on which you want to collaborate with other coopvalues.com members, start a group and invite others to join it. Groups can be public, private, or hidden, but in any case you’ll have access to group discussion boards, file sharing, and collaborative documents.
5. Open a discussion. Start a new topic in a group discussion in order to ask a question, share an idea, or look for other members with whom you can collaborate.
6. Look for inspiration. Learn how other members have used the coopvalues.com as a platform for developing online portfolios, sharing course materials, and offering up work for open peer research.
9. Share your work. Deposit a copy of your informative and useful materials in our Documents Repository — whether it’s a published paper, a syllabus, a checklist, a blog post, an interview, a work in progress, or a data set. Docs allows you to preserve and share all types of professional communication. You can even upload image, audio, or video files. Docs content is available to all registered users of coopvalues.com, so make sure you tag your deposits to make them easily discoverable!