Lessons From The Mouse
Lessons From the Mouse
A Guide to Applying Disney World’s Secrets of Success to Your Organization
What can you learn from a mouse? When that mouse has been delighting hundreds of millions of people for decades, it turns out that there are some lessons that can be applied by any cooperative, as well as any individual within the coop. This highly interactive customer service training pulls back the curtain and reveals the core values Disney World expects each of their over sixty-thousand “cast members” to live every day, and how those principles can be implemented in your cooperative.
Dennis Snow brings you Lessons From The Mouse in his new customer service training system. After decades of experience at Walt Disney World, he’ll show you and your cooperative exactly how to deliver an experience that results in intense member loyalty.
Dennis Snow’s “Lessons From the Mouse” is fun and highly interactive. Users learn at their own pace, on-demand 24/7, with testing and built in progress tracking. It is available to individuals and entire teams.
This course will train your cooperative how to:
- See your operation through the eyes of your members.
- Create consistent member “wows”.
- Perform with an experience mindset, not a task mindset.
- Ensure that your cooperative’s “backstage” environment never impacts the “onstage” member experience.
- Make personal accountability a part of the coop’s culture
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.